Self delusion is my optimism

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I have decided,and i have made up my mind,something i'd do well to keep to.
Be it an act of stupidity,or inability to accept reality i don't care.
I will believe for one last time,even if it means summoning up lost faith.
Actions speak louder than words,and actions i would judge on.
Time is limited,i will not allow myself to linger should it be just another heartbreak.
Show me what you can do,show me what i still mean to you.
Don't tell me all that,cause girl i just wanna see now.

I promised myself i won't drop another tear,
Should i have to let go,there will be no sadness nor regret.
I believe i have truly done all that's within my abilities,
and i've done all that wasn't.
Time will show if i've made a right decision
Time will heal everything,but time will not make me forget.

Forgive not forget
Fool me once shame on you,
Fool me twice shame on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home